Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

redirect after login [not working/Joomla]

• KenK67
    • Jr. Rocketeer

redirect after login [not working/Joomla]

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • Hi,
      I am having a problem to redirect after login in Joomla. It did not worked when changed the Basic configuration (Login Redirect: Menu Item, Internal URL), it is not working and sends users to the home page.
      I am using Gantry 5. Any idea how to solve it?

Regards,
      Ivan
    • Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by KenK67.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: redirect after login [not working/Joomla]

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please give steps to recreate issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • KenK67
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well, honestly I don't understand why that doesn't work either but this is really a Joomla issue rather than being anything RT related, so you may be better to ask Joomla.org on their forum.

I tried a number of different solutions but none seemed to work.

I did find this extension however that may give you the solution that you seek... https://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/access-a-security/site-access/redirect-on-login/ ... that might be worth a try. I've not tried it myself but it might work.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds