Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

I have a problem with FLUENT

• I have a problem with FLUENT

Posted 2 years 4 months ago
    • hello,
      Site owner saint-avold.fr/ I have a problem with the FLUENT theme.
      indeed, the viewing of the site on windows browsers happens correctly, unlike a viewing on MAC and IOS. The site is distorted and makes its use not optimal.
      do you have a solution for me to solve the problem? The theme is normally referenced "all platforms" and "responsive" I would like to find a solution.
      Thank you in advance
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: I have a problem with FLUENT

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion >Configuration & Security" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Sorry but I don't understand what you are referring to? You site looks fine to me?

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

You are using a very old version of Gantry 5 and the Fluent theme too?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: I have a problem with FLUENT

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I see nothing wrong with your site on mobile device?

Left to right layout in a section collapses to 100% width top to bottom in a mobile and that is what it is doing.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I don't have a MAC to try it on - only mobile devices that use IOS.

But there is something wrong with the markup in the page in that a googletag seems to have been added before the doctype?

Regards, Mark.

• No, to my knowledge absolutely not.
      I confess to being a little confused about this consultation problem only on MAC.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Someone has manually changed the templates index.php - which you must not do (see screenshots). To use google analytics you shoul djust be adding the analytics atom on the "page settings" tab of the base outline.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: ARCHIVNET SARL

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds