Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RT_Graffito error

• Fonz
    • Jr. Rocketeer

RT_Graffito error

Posted 2 years 1 month ago
    • Hello, I have been using the RT_Graffito template for ages. But after changing the PHP version to 7.* i get the following error:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Color has a deprecated constructor in /****/****/****/****/templates/rt_graffito/features/color.php on line 11

Is there a way to solve this?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RT_Graffito error

• You need to install the latest version of graffito if you want to use that php version. To do that you will need an active subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Fonz
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I guessed that. But i am unable to download any RT_Graffiti updates eventhough i purchased the template (three Developer Joomla Template club memberships in a row) long time ago. I thought that buying the template would give lifetime access to the template updates. Any suggestions?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, the last membership that you bought expired in 2013 and was a developer subscription. This only allows you access to downloads of all templates for the duration of the subscription.

We do have separate "lifetime" subscriptions to a single template - but you've never purchased one. Incidentally "lifetime" means for the lifetime of the product.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds