Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Different use of Splitmenu2

• Different use of Splitmenu2

Posted 16 years 1 month ago
    • Hi,

I have a question. I want to use the splitmenu in a slightly different way. Kind of like like splitmenu2 but different.

When I click on a menu item using splitmenu2 the 2nd level menu item open below the first level item. What I want is that the 2nd level items replace the first level item and the third level then appears in a menu on the left/right positions. Ideally there would be an option to switch on this behavior only for some first level menu items.

Is this possible?

Thanks
      Roland
  • Re: Different use of Splitmenu2

• That just sounds like splitmenu? or did you mean, 2 rows of menus on the menu bar and 3rd submenu items in the side columns?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

• Hi James.

here is a description:

1. first level on topmenu position
      2. clicking on first level replaces first level menu items with second level, but without a second row
      3. third level opens in left or right position (normal splitmenu behavior)

Ideally, there would be an option for every first menu level whether second or third level opens on left or right menu position. But this would be a nice to have!

Roland

• You would need to have a custom script written for that, maybe post in the requests board.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds