Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

get ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package for colormatic

get ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package for colormatic

Posted 16 years 1 month ago
    • Hi,

I keep getting the above error when trying to install the colormatic template. As far as I can see I'm following the installation instructions viz. using Joomla to install it as a site template by browsing to file, rt_colormatic_j15.tgz and then selecting load&install.

I've also tried ftp-ing the file to the joomla template directory but the template does not appear in Template Manager.

I tried loading a non-rocketttheme template - and that works fine. And yes, it's a Joomla 1.5 site.

This is my first time trying to install a rockettheme template.
    • Last Edit: 16 years 1 month ago by John Andrews.
  • Re: get ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package for colormatic

• Have you tried uninstalling another RT template?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: get ERROR: Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package for colormatic

• John Andrews wrote:
      I've also tried ftp-ing the file to the joomla template directory but the template does not appear in Template Manager.

You have to uncompress the archive first, then upload the folder to the /templates folder.
    • Yves

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds