Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Upgraded to Joomla 1.0.15 and now index.php doesn't load frontpage content

• AliG8r
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Upgraded to Joomla 1.0.15 and now index.php doesn't load frontpage content

Posted 16 years 1 month ago
    • Hi there. I am using Equinox Essentials and I just put in the stable patch from joomla 1.0.13 to 1.0.15 . Everything looks fine except when the front page loads, it says "The page you are trying to access does not exist.
      Please select a page from the main menu."
      The template displays correctly but no frontpage content and no modules that are attached to that front page. BUT, if you hit the home page button from any menu the content and modules load fine. It's there, it's published, I reinstalled the patch but the same thing happens. I have a post on the Joomla forum but no response yet. Could it be something in the template config?
    • AliG8r
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Upgraded to Joomla 1.0.15 and now index.php doesn't load frontpage content

• It seems to me I read something about the frontpage needing to be a static content page (rather than a frontpage component) for some rocket theme templates?. Could someone confirm this? Would be most appreciated.
  • Re: Upgraded to Joomla 1.0.15 and now index.php doesn't load frontpage content

• Not exactly true. We use static content for our frontpages on our demos. Therefore, if you delete that content, you'll get an error. You'll need to create a new link to the frontpage component in the main menu.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds