Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Login denied!

• Login denied!

Posted 14 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

i need help urgent.
      I work alone and leave my computer with a joomla session opened for 10 minutes.
      When i back i cant login to administrator area.
      Below is the message:

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Please, someone can help me?

Best regards.

Padunic
  • Re: Login denied!

• That's weird and strange problem. Can you use the forgot username or forgot password feature to retrieve back your account? Please check your database to check your account there. Try to clear your browser cookies and caches, maybe it's related to the session too.

• Hi,

thank you for your help.
      Yes i have tried use forgot username but say that no email adress like my exist.
      I tried Crtl F5 and not.
      About database how i can do that?
      Once time i have tried see this in database but looks like encripted and when i try empty i can get access.

Regards

• Hi, i made works.

i dont know why, but the admin user was blocked.
      I change in PhpMyAdmin via Sql tab the var 1 to 0 and now is ok.

Thank you.

• Great. I wonder how can your admin user get blocked. Anyway, glad to hear it's solved now. I will mark this thread as solved

Posted 8 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi there,

I am now having this same problem, but i cant figure out the solution.

My admin account is blocked, when i try to login with my Admin account i get this error:
      "Error
      Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet."

I could not figure out the solution in this forum based on the users last post.

Can you clarify what he means by "I change in PhpMyAdmin via Sql tab the var 1 to 0 and now is ok."

I feel like i have tried everything else to no avail.

THanks!!

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • Hey Marc,

Sorry you've gone so long without a response.

phpmyadmin is a gui interface for database access. If your hosting provider gives you cPanel or similar access, you should have a menu link to phpmyadmin and you'll find your admin or super admin record in the users data table.

If you're working on a local server, WAMP, LAMP, XAMP, etc., you may need to install phpmyadmin or use another method to access your database. If you're running Joomla, you'll find the database name, username and password in your configuration.php file. If you're running Wordpress, it'll be in your wp-config.php file (both are in root folders).

I hope you've already gotten help, I know this is pretty late, but maybe it'll help the next person.
    • - Consultant, web security, marketing, seo, database conversions, Joomla, Wordpress & Yii2

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds