Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Help with beginner in joomla

• Help with beginner in joomla

Posted 16 years 8 months ago
    • Hi, Using the simplix templates as an example how do i find the modules in joomla admin (or do I do it another way?) to edit the text in the simplix homepage of the modules with the titles:

Transparent zone
      Ultimate Typography
      Full Compatibility
      Current Visitors
      Current Visitors
      Getting Started etc etc

I need some guidance on were the 13 modules mentioned in the simpilx template are located then in joomla to edit. I know this is basic stuff ..........but...........I am using a template called "simplix" suits me, you think ;D

I just think I'm missing something really obvious...............don't answer that in case someone says my 2 brain cells LOL!!!

Thanks, george
    • He is no fool to give up what he cannot keep - to gain what he cannot lose .....Jim Elliot
      If you want to go fast go alone.....if you want to go far go with friends. How precious are friends.
    • Joe K
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Help with beginner in joomla

Posted 16 years 8 months ago
    • Access to the modules can be found in the joomla admin. On the top menu look for modules and then site modules and click that. There you will see a list of all the modules you currently have. If you installed using the Simplex Rocket Launcher then you should be able to see the titles to the modules you are looking for. If you just installed the template itself you will not have those titles or content.

If you need any help feel free to PM me and I would be glad to help.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds