Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Sorry, I can't add anymore to what I've already said.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • erik

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Is it still on the planning then, or?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • The ticket is still outstanding, yes.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • I really need it too
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • MrT wrote:
      Sorry, I can't add anymore to what I've already said.

Regards, Mark.
  • Re: k2 tags not imported to RokSprocket?

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Hi All,

Ok, I ran into this exact same problem ages ago, and am quite distressed to find out that even though this is clearly a bug and has been reported as such, nearly TWO FULL YEARS later there is no resolution... ???

I understand that you guys are busy. I get that.

However, in two years there is absolutely NO excuse for this kind of thing not being taken care of.

As a fully-paid member for nearly a decade, I find this lack of attention extremely frustrating and definitely not the kind of laxidasical behaviour one would expect from RocketTheme.

So... now that my rant is over, any progress on this??? :D :D :D

Todd
    • The following users have thanked you: David Q

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Todd Harrison - No there is not progress on this. If you would like to make a complaint please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page to contact our support department.

Regards, Mark.
    • David Q
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Well that's certainly put us in our place!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• David Q wrote:
      Well that's certainly put us in our place!

How did my reply do that? That is the situation, and it's an honest answer.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by MrT.
    • David Q
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• No discourtesy intended Mark. I detected a hint of "if you don't like it - lump it!" implicit in your response - and that's probably fair; except that for a good while there, the templates were advertised as supporting K2. The game has moved on a bit now and K2 isn't the only show in town anymore but Rockettheme's long standing sub-par support for K2 meant that for those of us who like to use K2 on client projects- rocketheme template was literally "asking for trouble".
      Anyway..ancient history now!
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by David Q. Reason: typo

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds