Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Help with Chimera slideshow?

• SOLVED Help with Chimera slideshow?

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Having issues with setting image size on my fp-slideshow, position slideshow. seem to have huge height area includes comparaed to actually image size, can't seem to find fix
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Help with Chimera slideshow?

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Help with Chimera slideshow?

Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    • Hello,

I am trying to re-vigorate my old site www.weddingborabora.com/ - I re-enabled the slideshow, in Sideshow position. It seems the heigh is too tall, the DOWN arrow does not appear unless scrolling down. Also when clicking the ARROW DOWN, the Menu does not appear and sticks as it does in the demo. Tried to find a solution here and pocked around but I have not found how to fix it.

Thank you in Advance,
      Stephan
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Help with Chimera slideshow?

Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    • Stephan Debelle - Please don't post in dormant topics that are over four yeasrs old otherwise we might miss your post altogether.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription. Once you have a asubscription you should start a new topic of your own in the Joomla Chimera forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds