Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Rockettheme Afterburner2 template's Style

• Mitra
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Rockettheme Afterburner2 template's Style

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Hi
      Having used your afterburner 2 template I have run into difficulty in editting after burner 2 Style. This is the message I recieve when I want to open it:
      Fatal error: Call to a member function getTable() on a non-object in /home/sacookarco/domains/sacookar.com/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php on line 366
      Looking forward for your comments.
      Mitra
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Rockettheme Afterburner2 template's Style

• Reinstall Gantry 4 again and clear server and browser cache and you should be good again. If necessary reinstall afterburner 2 template too. There is no need to uninstall anything first.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Mitra
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks.
      You mean "Afterburner2 Template bundled with Gantry" or "Gantry Framework for Joomla!" ?

Mitra
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The former is Gantry and Template. The latter Gantry only, I believe it's only Gantry that needs to be reinstalled (so the latter), if that doesn't work then also installed "afterburner2 standalone" template those two are the equivalent of the first package.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Mitra
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks
    • Mitra
    • Rocketeer

• Does it take time to affect or should it be fix at once? Because I reinstalled gantry and nothing happend.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No it doesn't take time. did you clear your browser cache too?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Mitra
    • Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    • Hi
      I also reinstalled the afterburner2 standalone but nothing changed. I have the same problem in editing style.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I reinstalled Gantry and clear server cache and now it works.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Mitra

• Mitra
    • Rocketeer

• Hi

The problem happened again when I tried to open style:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTable() on a non-object in /home/sacookarco/domains/sacookar.com/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php on line 366

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds