Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rokminievents-no title, description, nor link

• Rokminievents-no title, description, nor link

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    • Greetings,

The module was working fine and then suddenly stopped loading the title and the description of the event. Consequently there is also no link.

cherriemoraga.com/index.php/home-alt

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Xochi

p.s. I noticed the same thing is happening on the demo page for Rokminievents. . .
    • Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Xochipala Maes Valdez.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokminievents-no title, description, nor link

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

I am checking demo too.

I have raised a bug ticket about this as Google Appear to have changed their API again.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Rokminievents-no title, description, nor link

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Thanks, I've already raised a bug ticket about this.

Regards, Mark.
  • Re: Rokminievents-no title, description, nor link

• Is there and news/update or solution for this yet?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, there isn't - the ticket is still outstanding. All product updates are announced here http://www.rockettheme.com/product-updates so there is no need to ask in this topic if a new version is available. There is also an RSS fee on the page Thatyou can subscribe to too.

Please note a bug fix can take some considerable time. so please be patient.

Regards, Mark.
    • Peter KORTGE
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • Company Owner

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Hi:

Just installed RokMiniEvents3-3.0.3 under Joomla! v3.7.2 with RT template Xenon (v1.3.0 / rt_xenon) on a new website build - see Brookfield Horse & Pony Club and linked it to a Google test Calendar.

However, RokMiniEvents3 only shows date/time for events and not Event Title or Event location ?

Also, the RokMiniEvents3 demo at the Joomla! Extensions page is the same :-(

I take it that RokMiniEvents3 still hasn't been fixed for this bug - and it's now over 9 months since the "Bug Ticket" was submitted?

Is there likely to be a fix or should RokMiniEvents3 be considered "dead" ?

Regards, Peter KORTGE
    • Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • I've just checked again and the ticket is still outstanding. I hav eto say it's probably unlikely that there will be a fix for this any time soon as our DEVS are extremely busy.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds