Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problems to recreate Corvus demo

• Problems to recreate Corvus demo

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • Hello everyone, the URL of my site is ComplutumSlot.com I have a problem with the Corvus template to recreate the Rockettheme demo that I do not know how to solve. Attached images.

As you can see several things do not work well, "Noticias" is out of tune (in the demo it appears as "Feature Focus").
      Featured articles are not tags, two appear on page.
      There is a space above "Noticias" that I can not remove.
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

And finally, the modules of "Replicate the demo ..." and "Popular Features" I can not square them in such a way that a grid is made as if it happens in the demo
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

I think all these problems are because I have not done well some step of the tutorials: www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/templates/corvus/demo.md
      I've reviewed them on numerous occasions but I still do not solve it so any help would appreciate it, I'm desperate lol

Sorry for the bad language, I used Google Translator.

Thanks greetings.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Problems to recreate Corvus demo

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • If this is a brand new site I'd HIGHLY recommend using the RocketLauncher to install everything... Joomla, the template, and all the demo content and configurations... if it's not a new site I'd still highly recommend installing the RocketLauncher as a separate installation so you can see how we've configured everything. You can remove padding/margins around Modules with the Module Suffixes listed at the bottom of this page: demo.rockettheme.com/live/joomla/corvus/...es/module-variations

The content under Noticias is determined by your Joomla Blog settings... the template doesn't control what articles appear there, it only styles it... so you'll need to check your Featured Blog options in Joomla... should just be whatever you tagged as Featured by starring it in the Article Manager... no sure what you mean by "tags"

Reduce the height of your images in the RS Lists module if you want it more square with the module to the left of it... or add more content to that left module
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds