0 items Join Now

JInstallerAdapterPackage Error

• Uduma Ojo
    • Jr. Rocketeer

JInstallerAdapterPackage Error

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Hello,
      I tried updating the gantry on my site and it returned this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JInstallerAdapterPackage::getManifest() in /home/webaddress/public_html/tmp/install_5a646f41702dd/install.php on line 75

Please what should i do to resolve this?
      Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: JInstallerAdapterPackage Error

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Uduma Ojo
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • It does indeed appear to be broken.

You are going from an extremely old version of Joomla 3. You will need to restore now but then...

1. uninstall rokupdater as it is no longer required.
      2. Update all extensions to latest versions in extensions manager > update (clear cache and find updates).
      3. you will need to download and install rokcommon v3.2.6 from our site (extensions page roksprocket tile) before you can update rokspocket.
      4. Download latest Gantry TEMPLATE version (as you have Gantry 4 template installed - even though you're not using it) from the gantry site.
      5. do extensions manager > discover and install anything that shows up there.
      6. do extensions manager > database > fix.

7. Having done all of the above test your site - if all is well take a backup at that point. then...
      8. Try to update Joomla again to latest.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds