myriad not work after update joomla 3.8
      it give me White page

please help
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: myriad not work after update joomla

Posted 6 years 3 weeks ago
    • Are you using the latest version of Myriad? Latest is V1.6 which is compatible with J3.8.x Also make sure that you are using latest Gantry 4 version too.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription. You will need a current subscription to download the latest version of Myriad too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: myriad not work after update joomla

• hello

thx for your answer

it working now after i disable System - Language Filter

but i need to able it becouse i have multi Language

can you help me !!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes, update to latest version of Myriad and Gantry 4. Look in apache error log for error message and set global configuration > error level to "maximum".

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: myriad not work after update joomla

• it give me this error

Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /home/tamimfayed/public_html/en/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 198
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok that's caused by an error in J3.8.6 - which is triggered by having SEF urls enabled in Global config.

https://issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/19902

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds