Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Firenze and Equinox issues

• Firenze and Equinox issues

Posted 16 years 2 months ago
    • It is working beautifully, in a way. I can 'see' the template thumbnail, complete with login form, at the site template manager. But, the actual web test has no login or registration form. What did I drop when installing? I've been using the regular tgz file. http://www.realtorvirtualassistance.c  Correct url: www.realtorvirtualassistance-barjd.com

Thank you again.
    • Last Edit: 16 years 2 months ago by Judith A Lorenz.

Re: Firenze and Equinox issues

• Thats Url dont wok
  • Re: Firenze and Equinox issues

• My greatest apologies. http://www.realtorvirtualassistance-barjd.com  The content is all test.

As a candidate for dummy of the year, I carefully uploaded everything to my website/directory, thinking that would be essential for installation. That garbage should be removed from the database of the site, but maybe, my perception of 'should' is just as entry level as my Joomla skill. Could that garbage possibly be what is causing me not to view much of the first page of Firenze or Equnox? In addition to missing the login box, I cannot view the static page, which according to my admin. screen should be the Joomla license.

• It is blank. Are you referring to mimicking the demo? If so, why not use the RocketLauncher package?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

• Again, I owe you an apology. I had hoped you would be too busy to notice me until I could post that I created further mess that has nothing to do with Rocket. I deleted a directory. I have to get Joomla basic back onto the website. I am at present loading and reloading and reloading Joomla to a directory, but having trouble getting to the install part so I can log on. I can get a login screen, but do not have the password, of course. I'm hoping that when I get that accomplished, the database will be intact with my pages, etc. that I did get going. If not, then I will start all over again.

Please do not let me cause you further bother. Feel free to delete this thread if you choose.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds