Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RockSprocket AbstractPlatformInfo.php on line 41

• MarioMari
    • Elite Rocketeer

RockSprocket AbstractPlatformInfo.php on line 41

Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    • Hi,

Congratulations on the great expansion. Unfortunately, when creating a new module there is a strange error that I can not solve. Can this error be corrected? Please help.

Best Regards
      Warning: PHP Startup: Empty needle in /libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/PlatformInfo/AbstractPlatformInfo.php on line 41
      Strips, Headlines, Tabs, Tables etc...

Setting:
      roksprocket-2.1.24
      rokcommon-3.2.6
      Joomla! 3.8.12 Stable / PHP Version 7.2.3 / Apache

Setting Value:
      Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
    • Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by MarioMari.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RockSprocket AbstractPlatformInfo.php on line 41

• Your link does not appear to work?

Also, your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MarioMari
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Hi MrT,

I updated the link.
      My entry concerns free extensions. I'm reporting a mistake for him.

Best Regards
    • Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by MarioMari.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Our extensions may be free. Unfortunately support for them is not.

All the slashes are missing out of the filenames and therefore they do not load and that is why roksprocket does not work. This is a server misconfiguration.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MarioMari
    • Elite Rocketeer

• hmmm. OK. Thank You,
      but why do other links have this character only links from RocketSprocket not?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I've no idea but it will be a server misconfiguration. Sorry but I can't spend any longer on this as our paying subscribers have to take priority.

Regards, Mark.
    • MarioMari
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • OK,
      If this extension is free, you also get the opportunity to refine the quality of your code for free, perhaps also to improve the performance of your substitute products. MrT, I have doubts whether your answer is very pro and in accordance with your policy of making this extension available outside of the Club.

And Is that not what you mean? You are not curious why this is happening? Any other code links work properly only Rockettheme has a problem?
      Hmmm.
      — Your answer surprised me.

Best regards
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Roksprocket is an old but stable product, we're not doing any further developments on it. All we're doing is keeping it up to date so it will work on modern PHP versions and Joomla versions. Roksprocket uses old technology (including mootools) that we do not use in any of our "subsitute" products.

Our priority has to be to our paying subscribers. It's not "free" to get the "opportunity to refine our code" because I would have to spend time investigating your site (to the detriment of our paying subscribers) and I already stated that there is no coding problem here anyway.

If this were a "common" issue everyone would be reporting it but that is simply not the case. As I explained already I believe this is a server misconfiguration issue. Here is another user who had a similar issue and found it was indeed a server misconfiguration https://rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-extension-roksprocket-solved-threads/236926-solved-missing-slashes-in-src-attributes?start=0#1323909 .

Regards, Mark.
    • MarioMari
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Thank You for the dialogue.

Unfortunately, the link does not work, ie access is forbidden even after logging in.

Free RocketTheme extensions make you a good advertisement and are your good way to new subscribers. RocketSprocket Barvo, I think especially RokPad and RocketSprocket.

Buy if RokSprocket is lost, is not it developed for new technologies, which one of your products replaces it?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok you can't access the link because all your subscriptions have expired.

Here's a screenshot of what member said...

There is no "like-for-like" replacement for roksprocket - out new Gantry 5 templates use "particles" and there are a great many of those. Different particles are available in different Gantry 5 templates - several of them have "some" of the functionality of roksprocket. For a list of all the particles in all the templates please see https://rockettheme.com/forum/gantry5-for-joomla/274835-gantry-5-particles-the-matrix-v1-04 .

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds