Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokAjaxSearch runs endlessly without results

• RokAjaxSearch runs endlessly without results

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • Hi Staff,
      I'm using RokAjaxSearch 2.0.6 recently updated, and now when I look for a term, the result is not shown to me and the spinning is infinite.
      I've try to search with the Joomla default search menu and it's fine.
      I'm using Joomla! 3.8.12 and php 5.6.33.

Many thanks!

Davide
    • cosmogoniA
      n o p r o v a r e n o f a r e o n o n f a r e n o n c e p r o v a r e
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokAjaxSearch runs endlessly without results

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Free Stuff" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Although the rokajaxsearch module is free support for it is not.

Your site is not working at all for me (see screenshot). Turn off any compressors (e..g rokbooster or jch_opitmize) - clear server and browser cache too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: RokAjaxSearch runs endlessly without results

• The site problem, depended on the privacy article, pending for updates. And now I will investigate the issue.

With regard to the free plugin I thought you also provided the support since it is a component freely accessible to everyone.
      I was wrong.

Thanks

Davide
    • cosmogoniA
      n o p r o v a r e n o f a r e o n o n f a r e n o n c e p r o v a r e
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokAjaxSearch runs endlessly without results

• No sorry our priority has to be to our paying subscribers. We don't provide free support.

But your site still doesn't work at all for me anyway.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds