Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

• Re: Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • Hi,

Here is the documentation on the site OVH for my hosting plans.

" With the PHP engine you use, you can enable or disable the PHP accelerator (PHP-FPM). It has been adapted to suit our infrastructure with the aim of accelerating the execution speed for PHP scripts. In comparison, the PHP accelerator (PHP-FPM) offers up to seven times faster performance than using the phpcgi motor.

There are two ways of modifying the PHP motor used by your Web Hosting plan:

- Via the OVH Control Panel. Use the instructions provided in the Modify the Web Hosting plan configuration via the OVH Control Panel section of this guide. To activate the PHP accelerator (PHP-FPM), choose ‘php’ as a motor. To deactivate it, choose phpcgi.

- Editing the .ovhconfig file. This method is more technical, and you will need to be connected to your storage space. If you would like to modify the .ovhconfig file, please refer to our guide to Configuring the .ovhconfig file on an OVH Web Hosting plan."

The configuration "php" looks better and accelerate the speed but when I was with "php" configuration I had problems to save my gallery in a rockgallery module.

Murielle
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • Yes, you did so do not use FPM. These are technical changes that will make very little difference to "reall-life" performance of you website.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Can't join a gallery to a rokgallery module

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to Desimpelaere, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by MrT.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds