Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rokgallery - rotate and crop images

• Rokgallery - rotate and crop images

Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    • Hi, I'm just getting used to Rokgallery and got a couple of queries would appreciate some help on!

1. How can you rotate images 90 degrees
      2. How can you change the white dotted line so it does not crop such a large area.

Many thanks

Andy
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokgallery - rotate and crop images

• 1. You can't - do that in your photo editor before you upload it.
      2. Alter you gAllery size settings and/or edit the slices for the image.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Rokgallery - rotate and crop images

• Thanks Mark, pictures have been rotated okay outside in the photo editor now.

On the picture sizes, I've increased the thumbnail setting sizes, but when after re-positioning the dotted line in each photo and pressing apply it resorts back to the original one - any more info on successfully doing these appreciated!

Thanks

Andy
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokgallery - rotate and crop images

• I notice that your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

There is a tutorial here on how to get started with rokgallery and understand it better. https://rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-extension-rokgallery/151544-rokgallery-101-introduction .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds