Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Frustrated Pls Help: RokFlow Content Control

• cgoodman
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Frustrated Pls Help: RokFlow Content Control

Posted 16 years 2 months ago
    • How do I change the rotating pictures in the top of the VersatilityII? I think this is the Rokflow tool controlled by the RokLatest content. However when I add new content and unpublish the demo RokLatest content, nothing changes. How do I add the pictures to this top homepage block and control where they link to?

Thanks.
  • Re: Frustrated Pls Help: RokFlow Content Control

• Could you define what you are wanting help with, you have mentioned both RokFlow and Roklatest.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK
    • cgoodman
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Frustrated Pls Help: RokFlow Content Control

• Thanks James, I appreciate your time to help me.

I'd like to change the images and text for this area (which I believe is the RocLatest? area) in attachment pics.gif.

I see how to manually edit the html code for the RokLatest module, but I'm assuming there is an easier way to change this content. When I try to edit using content menu menu Content->Content By Section ->RokLatest->RokLatest Items I see attachment 2 contentedit.gif.

I tried unpublishing 3 of the content to test if i can have any impact on the live site above and nothing happens. Also I created new content and it doesn't display either (also it has a little lock on it that says checked out?). But the home page still looks like the pic above.

Thus my questions:
      1. How to add/edit content (images, text, link url) for RokLatest?
      2. Is there a tutorial or documentation on content for the RocketLauncher Package features?
      3. Is there a good tutorial on editing content in joomla - pages, articles, sign-up forms etc.?
    • Last Edit: 16 years 2 months ago by cgoodman.

• cgoodman
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Frustrated Pls Help: RokFlow Content Control

• Where do i change the code? content? modules?

I can see the display in the RokFlow module under the "Custom Output" area at the bottom, but when i click the html button an empty window pops up.

When i look in all content items, #24 RokFlow (again I've just installed it and it has the demo content) it takes me to a screen that says "Content Item: Edit [ Section: RokSlide ]" and I don't think that will help?

Thx, I appreciate any pointers.

• When editing code, do not use a content editor. Then you'll see the module code.
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds