Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Content slider on rwd default template

• Content slider on rwd default template

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • I've installed the content template, and having trouble getting it to display.

I can see the options in configuration, and I'm using rwd default template on magento 1.9.2.2, however I can't see any custom blocks in admin - do I need to do something to the database to get this to show up?

Cheers
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Content slider on rwd default template

• not sure what you mean by "rwd default template" or "custom blocks in admin"... can you clarify that?

Does this post help?

www.rockettheme.com/forum/magento-genera...egrid-not-displaying
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Content slider on rwd default template

• rwd is the default/out of the box theme in magento.

I'm not clear what I'm meant to be seeing - should there be custom blocks in admin? Else is there something I need to do for it to display? No clue in documentation and can't see anything in admin (other than the configuration options which are all set)
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Content slider on rwd default template

• So I assume you want to use Cerulean instead of the RWD template?

www.rockettheme.com/docs/magento/themes/...-3:-upload-the-theme

System > Config > ... Make sure your Scope is set correctly for your site... > General > Design > Current Package Name = cerulean ... Layout = default.... Skin = style1
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds