Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fatal Error - Tracking Order

• Fatal Error - Tracking Order

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • I am seeing this fatal error when I want to track an order in Magento Admin.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Rockettheme_RokmageMobile_Helper_Data::isMobile() in /home/ybbtmh/public_html/app/design/frontend/base/default/template/rokmagemobile/mobilecheck.phtml on line 14

Any suggestion to resolve this issue.

Norris
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Fatal Error - Tracking Order

• RokMageMobile was only tested with Magento 1.7 releases and was patched OK for 1.8 releases.... Magento 1.9 introduced Magento's own responsive system and that's when we retired RokMageMobile... if you are using RokMageMobile in conjuction with one of our other Themes, as long as you've got the latest Theme version you should be fine in disabling RokMageMobile
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• you could try:

To replace the original "Mobile Detect" file:

app/code/community/Rockettheme/RokMageLayouts/Mobile_Detect.php

with the latest from here:

raw.githubusercontent.com/serbanghita/Mo...er/Mobile_Detect.php

see if that helps at all... also... I think that path is for a normal theme... but RokMageMobile should have the same file somewhere...
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Fatal Error - Tracking Order

• Matt,

Thank you for the help. I replace the currect script with the one that you provided and saved the files. When I tested the page it has the same error.

I didn't realize this Mobile Theme was not compatibile with Magento 1.9. Do you have a Mobile Theme that will work for this website on Magento 1.9 or any other suggestions

Norris
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Yes, all of our themes going back to Kirigami are responsive and compatible with Magento 1.9

www.rockettheme.com/magento/themes/

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds