Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Background Video atom - Freebie by MrT

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Background Video atom - Freebie by MrT

Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    • Well I hit tab on those internal pages and an accessibility panel open or the page scrolls down a bit - but that item in your screenshot does not appear. I don't understand your language and I donb't understand what is supposed to happen or how to recreate it but I dobt it's anything to do with the background video.

Sorry but I don't think I can help without a lot more information.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Vivaelvino wine trader

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Background Video atom - Freebie by MrT

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The problem is with that third-party component - it's giving the items a 1px width x 1px height and a 1px square clipping mask on top of that to hide the content. - it's not related to z-index.

Either way, there's nothing I can do to alter bgvideo particle or your third-party component to address that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• As always, Thank you so much for taking the time and checking it.
      Btw would like to compliment you on the Orion Template which is beautiful. I am happy to see more fresh "corporate" look on the new templates.

Best Regards
      Lisa
    • The following users have thanked you: MrT

Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    • Could you please point out any template that has this video particle so i can transfer it to my template . I have been searching with no luck by now

• Could you please point out any template that has this video particle so i can transfer it to my template . I have been searching with no luck by nowMrT wrote:
      AS we don't sell particles separately, yes you would have to buy a subscription to a template that did include it.

If you want to know how to copy a Gantry 5 particle from one template to another please read my tutorial here in Gantry 5 Official Documentation here .

Regards, Mark.
    • pdowse
    • Hero Rocketeer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• A list of all particles and the template that they reside with can be found here https://rockettheme.com/forum/gantry5-for-joomla/274835-gantry-5-particles-the-matrix-v1-14

Generally the more recent templates will have the most rich functionality for the same particle (as they get enhanced over time). Just because a particle is called the same thing in a template does note mean that it has the same functionality.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Vivaelvino wine trader

• I followed all the instructions from here :
      docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/copying-particles
      I finally made it.... after finding the css files that took me a bit longer to find, and also discovering a js file i left behind also
      Of course i could not have done it without your help.

Now i have two videos one at the top as particle imported from the citadel template and the full background as Video Atom that covers the complete background , now i need to choose which one to use....

Thanks @MrT , i do greatly appreciate your help and this freeby , really cool from you .
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're very welcome. :)

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds