Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

WACG error

• kobinas

WACG error

Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    • I have a website that I need to verify via WACG system ( achecker.achecks.ca/ ). But it shows me 2 errors:
      1. Check 117: i (italic) element used <i class = "fa fa-fw fa-bars"> </i>
      2. Και Check 39: Header nesting - header following h3 is incorrect.
      In the second it states the header must be changed to h3 which is already in h3.
      Both are related through gandtry5 but I can not find how to fix it.
      The site is makridaki.gr/ . I look forward to your help
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: WACG error

• 1. That's perfectly valid markup for the mobile menu hamburger icon and is an inherent part of Gantry 5 that would be hard to change.

2. I don't see such an error on the checker and neither do I find any h3 tag on the page that you linked me to? But, this is really content, it's up to you to make sure that your content is structured with the correct heading hierarchy.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • kobinas

• Yes for the h3 tag i manage to fix it but still have the first problem. Can i remove it without crash the entire site just for the validation and then restore it?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No you can't the mobile menu is a fundamental part of Gantry 5. All you could do is remove the menu particle completely from the layout of your outline (even then I'm not sure it would remove the mbile menu icon from the rendered html).

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds