Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Swiper for newbies

• Swiper for newbies

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • Hi all,
      I'm trying to make photo galleries on different pages, in order to have them on a main menu.
      I've reading on the forum and on the docs but I still need help. Just once for learn how to insert this particle on a page, and then make galleries on diferent pages.
      Is there any step by step that I missed?
      If someone wants to check my website, in order to see how the pics are ordered, here is: antondavila.com
      As is in Spanish, photos is "fotografias"

Thank you in advance
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Swiper for newbies

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • Swiper is just a particle like any other - so you can just put it on the layout of your outline. Alternately you can just put a module position particle on the layout of your outline and give it a "key" (position name) and assign a gantry 5 particle module (containing a swiper particle) to that position.

Make sure your post in the correct forum too otherwise I don't know what CMS or Theme you are referring to... I assumed Joomla.If you have a rocket launcher installation you can see how we did it on the "features > swiper" page of your site (swiper outline).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds