Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

user accounts registered via PHP blank page on correct login creds-solved

• user accounts registered via PHP blank page on correct login creds-solved

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Hi all, sorry ran out of title head room.

I have a enigma j3.21 site with rockbridge(updated/compatible version via roeland. and PHP 5.4.26)

Accounts created via joomla registration have access to the forums and are fully functional.

Accounts registered via the php forum registration are getting a blank page on login, but only when the credentials are correct.
      Incorrect credentials result in standard error catches(pw/username is incorrect etc..), only correct entry attempts(from my testing) result in blank page/ 500 internal server error.

Accounts created via php registration work fine when I create a user under the joomla user manager with the same username.
      -tested leaving multiple profile entries blank(eg.Password) and then logging in in to the account using the same username and the original password created under the php registration method. No further account issues once an entry is created/ the joomla/php databases are "manually called/synced".(terminology?)

Note: This issue has been present for the previous 10~ days,(not certain that php side created accounts ever worked correctly.) A day or 2 ago I noticed a joomla alert regarding Two Factor Authentication, I think I clicked enable TFA but have since disabled it without any error changes. I have supplied a recent error log, from today along with an attempt to login using an account registered via the php process, I have the original error log which appears to be reporting the same or similiar errors dating back ~10 days with mentions of PHP Notice: Undefined variable: twofactormethods in /home/rere3079/public_html/modules/mod_rokbridge_login/tmpl/default.php on line 60 Which would lead me to believe that TFA has been causing issues with php prior to me possibly enabling it.

I've tried pretty much everything I can think off, and i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to help me resolve this issue. I have supplied a series of screenshots of various settings, and an error log file. Please let me know if there is anything else you require to assist you reaching a diagnosis.

Sincerely,

FC.

Site is Live, feel free to test account registration, I will enable self activation for the time being.

Joomla account registration via home page under login panel(works), php method via forum(blank page on login).

My first thoughts were of an url issue but havent been able to prove that yet from my limited experience.

www.redlaced.com

-Are there any other TFA related items i should be disabling to ensure that TFA is fully disabled given php and rockBridge do not support the plugin?

Rock Bridge Status/Settings.
      You are not authorised to see this attachment.

Two Factor Authentication Plugins/Status/Settings.

PHP Server Settings. -General-> Server Configuration.

Root error_log file.

[18-Apr-2014 14:17:18 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: twofactormethods in /home/rere3079/public_html/modules/mod_rokbridge_login/tmpl/default.php on line 60
      [18-Apr-2014 14:17:18 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: slice_title in /home/rere3079/public_html/templates/rt_enigma/overrides/mod_rokgallery/templates/showcase/default.php on line 35
      [18-Apr-2014 14:17:35 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Notice: Undefined index: password_clear in /home/rere3079/public_html/plugins/user/joomla/joomla.php on line 280
      [18-Apr-2014 14:17:35 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Notice: Undefined property: PlgUserPHPBB3_User::$app in /home/rere3079/public_html/plugins/user/phpbb3_user/phpbb3_user.php on line 338
      [18-Apr-2014 14:17:35 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function enqueueMessage() on a non-object in /home/rere3079/public_html/plugins/user/phpbb3_user/phpbb3_user.php on line 338
      [18-Apr-2014 14:17:40 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: twofactormethods in /home/rere3079/public_html/modules/mod_rokbridge_login/tmpl/default.php on line 60
      [18-Apr-2014 14:17:41 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: slice_title in /home/rere3079/public_html/templates/rt_enigma/overrides/mod_rokgallery/templates/showcase/default.php on line 35
    • Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by flyingcolours.
  • Re: user accounts registered via PHP blank page on correct login creds(bridged)

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • This Issue was solved with the help of the Incredible Roeland.

It was the result of having the Joomla User Settings auto account creation disabled, This ofcourse was then stopping the sync between php via the bridge which was then wrapped in a shroud of mysteries given the buggy version of joomla i was running.

if you get a blank page after loging in succesfully using the correct credentials ensure that joomla auto account creation is enabled and that there are no duplicate entries using the same email address in your user database.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds