0 items Join Now

Logo and Imageset

• Samm Carbo
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Computer Technician

Logo and Imageset

Posted 14 years 3 months ago
    • I have decided to use Afterburner.

I have followed the directions setting it up, however I cannot find where to change the logo, and I made some adjustments to the dark imageset uploaded it, installed it and switched to said set and they are not showing.
    • Any time I am asking for assistance I am referring to http://www.torocast.com unless I state otherwise thank you!
    • Aslan

Re: Logo and Imageset

Posted 14 years 3 months ago
    • As far i understand with image set you did not installed it! I had the same thing, when you upload 2 folders afterburner and afterburner_dark_imageset you go to:
      ACP - Styles - Style management - Styles = and you install the afterburner
      but you also need to install imageset and you can do it here:
      ACP - Styles - Style components - Imagesets = and you install afterburner_dark_imageset!
      That i think will solve your issue :cheesy: ! Sorry for my english, not my primary language!

And the logo, for example you using light4 style. To edit logo you need edit this file yourdomain.com/phpBB3/styles/afterburner...me/images/light4.png
      phpBB3 can be named different this is where you have a root of your forum!

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds