Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

CSS for TOP widget position

• CSS for TOP widget position

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • In the Afterburner theme.. I would like to replace the content of the TOP widget with a banner image.

Immediately to the right of the Afterburner logo the default content is a list of links.

To replace this with an image I dragged the Text/HTML widget into the TOP position and added code to include an image.

The problem I have is finding where to change the margin from the top of the page so that the banner image can be horizontally aligned with the logo.

Currently the top edge of the image is the same distance from the top of the page as the previous single line of text that made up the Links so as the image has a greater height than the single line of text it appears to push the logo up leaving extra space beneath making the top section lopsided.

If you could possibly point me to the CSS line that would allow me to change the margin above the TOP widget area then I would be very grateful :)

Thanks!
  • Re: CSS for TOP widget position

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • Never mind.. I found a satisfactory solution by creating a LINK using the image and it seems to have aligned better.. it's close enough.

Thanks..

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds