Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Roksprocket widget save button and load more button not working

• SOLVED Roksprocket widget save button and load more button not working

Posted 8 years 3 weeks ago
    • Roksprocket widget save button not working. Neither is roksprocked's "load more" button on site. I have a exact same copy of complete site on other shared hosting and that copy works fine, and I know that it is due to some sevrer setting, but i do not know what to look for in whm (php or mysql settings or ...) on server where it refuses to work. I refreshed all files, checked the database, and all common and usual things. Everything else on site seems to work fine...

Thanks for answering, I'm out of ideas...

Edit: I'm getting "Error while retrieving the Filters DataSet: undefined" when I try to edit existing roksprocket Widget...

Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)CentOS, Cpanel, vps
      PHP version5.5
      Platform (name and version)wprdpress 4.4.2. mysql 5.6.29
      Template/Extension (name and version)Paradigm v1.0
      Link to the Issue
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Dejan Pejcinovski. Reason: Additional info
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Roksprocket widget save button and load more button not working

• Do you have the MySQL PDO Drivers installed?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Roksprocket widget save button and load more button not working

• Thanks for answering Matt.

Yes I have PDO drivers. I recompiled easyapache3 just in case, but nothing happened. Also, dropped rocksprcocket tables and imported them from working copy, but nothing changed.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• try disabling all non-RocketTheme plugins and see if that helps
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• I tried disabling all other plugins, except gantry and rokcommon. Buttons still do not work.

It is like some php functions are missing or something like that, but I do not get any error except "Error while retrieving the Filters DataSet: undefined" in editing old roksprockets which pointing at the database, but it is functional, even with existing roksprockets that have no load more buttons...
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Do you have the latest and greatest versions of RokSprocket and RokCommon installed?

• I tried to install latest but did not help, so I reverted to almoust latest because those versions work on other two servers. Problem is that I do not have access to other two servers (shared hosting) so that I could copy setting from them to this on which I have root access (vps).
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• you definitely need the latest version of RokSprocket with the latest version of WordPress... actually, I think it was one version back of WP that we had to update RokSprocket and RokCommon to be compatible...

Are you running any caching? Any CDN? Make sure you flush that stuff out after the upgrade

• Thanks, I will try newest version now. I tried before, but, maybe I missed something last time.

I don't use CDN, and I disabled w3tc.

• I tried with newest versions but could not get it to work at all. I'll try again.

Meanwhile, support from my host reported back with detailed explanation what is happening while button is now working. This is what they got:

Uncaught Error: RokSprocket Error [model: mosaic, model_action: getPage, params: {"moduleid":"50","behavior":"append","displayed":[3535,3490,3508,3558,3571],"filter":"all","page":2}]: [object Object]

===============
      Class.onResponseError @ roksprocket.request.js?ver=4.4.2:6
      b.extend.$owner @ mootools.js?ver=4.4.2:141
      Class.onStateChange @ roksprocket.request.js?ver=4.4.2:5
      b.extend.$owner @ mootools.js?ver=4.4.2:141
      (anonymous function) @ mootools.js?ver=4.4.2:88

Now, I know less about what the problem is :-(

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds