Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokGallery Backend Text Display Issue

• RokGallery Backend Text Display Issue

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • www.rockettheme.com/forum/free-wordpress...sues?start=0#1083844

Hi I'm having the same problem as was occuring to this guy.
      re-installed rokgallery and rokcommon multiple times, to no effect.
      versions:
      RokGallery Plugin = 2.41 = wp_rokgallery-2.41.zip
      RokCommon Plugin = 3.2.4 = wp_rokcommon-3.2.4.zip

That solution might have worked for the previous person with this issue, but it doesn't seem to be working for us. We do have exactly the same issue though with the codes displaying rather than the text.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: RokGallery Backend Text Display Issue

• What language are you running? Are you running any caching plugins or CDN? Please try disabling ALL non-RocketTheme plugins and see if that helps
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: RokGallery Backend Text Display Issue

• In response to your first question: We run in english and dutch, or just dutch on our sites.

As to the second deactivated everything and reinstalled the rokcommon and rokgallery, had the same issue, though the layout was weirder than I expected. Also Timber was giving a message in most pages about being de-activated. It may be conflicting with something and thus causing the issue. I also normally run Comet Cache, which is a caching plugin. But even with it being deactivated the issue was occuring.

Regards,

Martin
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Copy and rename the language files to dutch ~ nl_NL or nl_BE

plugins/rokgallery/language
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: RokGallery Backend Text Display Issue

• Hi Matt,

This answer is a bit confusing I'd like to just know what I can do to fix this?
      How a front-end language would effect the back-end display of wordpress is beyond me. It's in the wp-admin that we've got the text display issues, such as: ROKGALLERY_N_FILES_TOTAL_0
      and there's been no language modifications of the backend, as that just makes things confusing.
      You can see for yourself if you use the login details provided
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Those are language strings that you're seeing... we provide translation capabilities for the frontend as well as the backend... RokGallery should fallback to English but that doesn't always happen... please copy and rename the current Language files to have the dutch extension that you're using on your site so RokGallery thinks it's found the right language file and loads the correct words

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds