Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Bulk ingest photos into FP SlideShow myriad

• Bulk ingest photos into FP SlideShow myriad

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • In effort to create a movie-like effect in the FP Slideshow... I have 200-300 images I need to ingest into the Rockettheme FP Slideshow... is there a way I could programmatically do this... I am familiar with php/javascript... I can manually add each file but it takes some time. Thank you,
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Bulk ingest photos into FP SlideShow myriad

• I wouldn't recommend putting 200-300 images in RokSprocket Features... they'll all load on page load

Certain RokSprocket layouts have pagination via AJAX so only the items on the current "page" within the module load into the DOM on page load... but Features is not one of the those Layouts

That being said... if you add a few items manully (assuming you're using Simple Provider) then just look at your Database and you can probably figure out how to add new items directly in your DB... then you could work out a SQL script to inject a bunch of rows
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Bulk ingest photos into FP SlideShow myriad

• Thanks. I was just looking at the database... figured that would save me some time. I asked in another questions... but is it possible to play videos in FP Slideshow?

Appreciate the response!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Bulk ingest photos into FP SlideShow myriad

• You can pretty much get away with any html that you want in the Description field... that's the only place you can really output html though... and then, you'd have to custom style it of course.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds