Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rok Feature Table Add Row to Top of Table

• Rok Feature Table Add Row to Top of Table

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • Hello,

I built a table for a band's tour page. Then I realised that if I want to add a new gig by creating a new row I only have the option to add a new row to the bottom of the table. Obviously a new gig would need a new row added to the top of the table and not the bottom.

Does anyone know how I can hack this code in to create a row to the top of the table as I can only see an option to add a row to the bottom of the table.

Many thanks,

Phil
    • Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Phil Yonge.
    • The following users have thanked you: Brett Havard

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Rok Feature Table Add Row to Top of Table

Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    • There's no administrative option for that... but... you can save your current layout as a file and just edit the file as needed:

www.rockettheme.com/docs/wordpress/plugi...use.md#custom-themes

Please also note that RokFeatureTable is about to be retired/moved to Legacy as we have a Tables Layout in RokSprocket now.
    • The following users have thanked you: Brett Havard

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Rok Feature Table Add Row to Top of Table

Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    • Thanks for the reply Matt. I ended up creating a table layout from scratch for my needs as I wnated to get going but thanks anyway.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds