Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Error in label for RokSprocket Tables - Simple

• Error in label for RokSprocket Tables - Simple

Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    • There seems to be an extra field in the RokSprocket Tables (Simple) Layout. According to the documentation, it should be Title, Image, Description, Price. But there is an extra field in there. See attached screenshot. I am using RokSprocket version 2.1.14
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

This is the documentation I was referring to, at www.rockettheme.com/docs/wordpress/plugi...ocket/tables_mode.md
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Error in label for RokSprocket Tables - Simple

• Yeah i see it that should be class for the item.

Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

FTP info with Username and password is also necessary ...

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
  • Re: Error in label for RokSprocket Tables - Simple

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Damir, moderators and administrators
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Labels can get bugged due to other plugins trying to control the language files or from wordpress language localization itself... other than the label not appearing, is there any issue? If it's not service impacting I'd say let it lie... otherwise you can start disabling other plugins, messing with your language settings, reinstall RokSprocket and RokCommon, etc...
    • Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds