Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Rokbox on Wordpress 5.0.3

• Rokbox on Wordpress 5.0.3

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Hi There,

Since I have updated my site to wordpress 5.0.3 I realized that I missed rokbox on the new "Block concept" in wordpress. Is rokbox compatible with the new way wordpress works?

I noticed that some other plugins, i.e. Nextgen gallery still appear and work on the new version, but rokbox vanished from the WP "block list".

Regards,

Marcio
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokbox on Wordpress 5.0.3

• Have you go the very latest version of rokbox installed?

rokbox works best with the "classic" Wordpress editor rather than the new Gutenberg editor.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Rokbox on Wordpress 5.0.3

• Hi Mark,

I'm using the latest version available for download 2.52. Even that, I can't found the rokbox button on the editor. Seems it has been removed in block version.

Regards,

Marcio
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokbox on Wordpress 5.0.3

• Yes, the button has been removed because it doesn't work with Gutenberg editor but you can still use the rokbox shortcode in your posts if you key it in and it will work. I would recommend that you installed the classic WP editor if you wish to use rokbox.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds