Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Installing the Zenith template

• Installing the Zenith template

Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,

I have downloaded the Zenith template, and installed it at CloudAccess.net

The installation whent whel, but all the demo content (pages and pictures) are missing.

The only contect, is a small demo menu and two pages from my testing on the default Workpress installation.

Can I add all the content from the demo site: demo.rockettheme.com/wordpress-themes/zenith/

It would be great inspiration for building our own site. At the moment it only looks like this: vivantdev.cloudaccess.host/

Best Regards

Jacob
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Installing the Zenith template

• Use the rocketlauncher package if you want all the demo data.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Installing the Zenith template

• Hi,

Thanks a lot for your patience :-)

How does that work? Can I do that on a hosted service like CloudAccess.net?
  • Re: Installing the Zenith template

• Hello Jacob,

Please see:

rockettheme.com/docs/wordpress/start/rocketlauncher.md

RocketLauncher will install both WordPress and all of the demo sample content seen on our demo site for each individual template (Note: All sample content images will be replaced with blank versions in the RocketLauncher version).

To note though, RocketLauncher packages cannot be installed on top of an existing WordPress website. You simply install the package as you would a normal WordPress installation.
    • The following users have thanked you: MrT

• Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds