Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Rokajaxsearch.pot template file isn't valid

• mijeka

SOLVED Rokajaxsearch.pot template file isn't valid

Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    • This meens that i can't translate the plugin in for instance Loco Translate.

Is there any chance you might finish your lacalization support for RockAjaxSearch plugin any time soon?

UPDATE: I found out i had not added the right widget (RokAjaxSearch) to my Gantry 5 menus! Now it is translated correct on the frontend, though i am still having troubles figuring out how the translation is done and where the correct language files are located?
    • Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by mijeka.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Rokajaxsearch.pot template file isn't valid

• /wp-content/plugins/wp_rokajaxsearch/languages/rokajaxsearch.pot

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • mijeka

• Ok, that was what i was assuming.

Still Loco Tanslate has problems recognizing the pot format Rockettheme has supplied for RokAjaxSearch plugin.

It is possible to remedy that problem on my own part by fixing the format myself!
      I just don't know how to go on about that. But I also think it is best to collect this information from Loco Translation support.

So, for now, thanks you for your help. :-)

Sincerly
      Mikael Grunert-Kristiansen
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Use poedit. Sorry but we do not provide support for third-party products.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: mijeka

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds