Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

FusionMenu with Megamenu for gantry framework joomla 1.5

• FusionMenu with Megamenu for gantry framework joomla 1.5

Posted 12 years 11 months ago
    • Hello

(sorry, english is nog my general language, I hope you understand it well)

In several demo joomla templates of RocketTheme I find some amazing menustyling with the fusion menu theme. For example: demo.rockettheme.com/?template=nebulae where you can find under the home menu a slide down box with some extra features and styling such as:
      • Culomn mode
      • Column Width Control
      • Menu Item Subtext
      • and most important: Menu Grouping

It is standard build in into the latest RocketTheme joomla templates witch run with gantry framework. I've styled a website on my own with a stand alone gantry framework (without a RocketTheme Joomla template). Now I want to add these menu features and the abillity to modify the fusion menu items likewise. It is not standard build in into the gantry framework and I even can't find any information about this.

I there anyone who can help me modify the standard gantry framework so I do have the ability to do these things?

Thanks, Wubbes
  • Re: FusionMenu with Megamenu for gantry framework joomla 1.5

Posted 12 years 10 months ago
    • I have a similar concern. I've been looking in the forums but there's no mention of this.I'm using the Modolus theme. Can anyone help?
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: FusionMenu with Megamenu for gantry framework joomla 1.5

Posted 12 years 10 months ago
    • Hello,

All of these parameters are available in your menu items provided you have the RokNavBundle extension installed with Gantry.

Install the RokNavBundle, go to any menu item, look on the right side for "Parameters (Template theme - Gantry Fusion)" and there you go.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds