Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get()

• barneyt

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get()

Posted 11 years 4 months ago
    • Joomla 3.0.2 worked fine last night now today i get a server error page. in the logs i see an entry for every time we reload.

[10-Dec-2012 08:47:02 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:47:03 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:47:03 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:47:11 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:47:37 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:48:09 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:48:41 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:50:01 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:50:15 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
      [10-Dec-2012 08:50:15 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/wojb/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 267
    • Ben Simon
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Full-time web developer

Re: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get()

Posted 11 years 4 months ago
    • Your post me a change something and you may want to contact them to see if that's the case. Here are some basic requirements for Gantry/Joomla. I'm copying this from Nancy's post to a member with a similar question here: www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=15..._v=viewtopic#p882425

SERVER REQUIREMENTS

We try to ensure that any Gantry template and the Gantry Library specifically will work with any modern and secure server environment. The recommended minimum requirements are:
      PHP 5.2.17+ (5.3+ recommended)
      MySQL 3.23 (5+ recommended)
      Apache 1.3 (2.2+ recommended)
      mod_mysql
      mod_xml
      mod_zlib

PERMISSIONS

Have you checked the permissions? Site >> System Information >> Directory Permissions

All should be green. Files should be 644 Folders 744. Check ownership as well.

Check your Minimum System Requirements here:
      help.joomla.org/content/view/1938/310/
    • B e courteous to staff and members that volunteer their time helping you
      E ssential Tool - FireBug
      N ever assume I know what version you're talking about

S earch the forum for a solution first
      I nclude a link to the problem
      M ark your resolved issues as [SOLVED]
      O nly PM moderators if they request it first
      N o...
  • Re: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get()

Posted 10 years 5 months ago

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds