Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 4.1.36 and php 7.2

• Gantry 4.1.36 and php 7.2

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

i am here for a member very long and know i have a big problem. All themplates with gantry 4 does not work with php 7.2.

My provider does not provide older version any longer an in Joomla it says also, that i will have a problem. so how can i fix the problems? i have about 30 sites running with ganty 4.

Thank you very much vor your help.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 4.1.36 and php 7.2

• All our templates (latest versions) work with PHP 7.2 - so check you are using latest versions.

If you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Gantry 4.1.36 and php 7.2

• Hello,

thank you for your fast answer. I installed the newest version of hexeris, because i saw it in another blog. but it did not help

I give you the url.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You had not updated roksprocket and rokcommon so I did this for you. I also uninstalled rokupdater as it is no longer required.

Please try PHP7.2 now anif it fails please give me the exact error message that you are getting.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Char
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • I'm having this same problem on any site that I'm still using Gantry 4. Everything (Gantry, templates, all extensions, Joomla) is updated and I still am unable to update my php beyond 7.0 without getting the white screen of death on the front end.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Char.
    • Char Snyder

"The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood." - Voltaire
      It's so much more fun to be happy!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • Char - Please don't post in 5 month old dormant topics or we might miss your post altogether. It's always better to create a new topic of your own.

Nevertheless, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds