www.sportslink.com.sg/newsite/index.php

Much appreciated.

Cheers!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 4 template not showing properly after upgrading to Joomla 3.8.12

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • Try clearing bvrowser and server cache and turnin goff any compressor or caching Thatyou have on your site.

If still no good, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you. Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Clarence
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks Mr T for responding.
      MrT wrote:
      Try clearing bvrowser and server cache and turnin goff any compressor or caching Thatyou have on your site.

No luck with this.

I've share the access info.

Appreciate your time for this.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Whilst you had updated gantry framework you had not updated the gantry template (it was still on 4.1.26 instead of 4.1.36) so I updated this.

You are getting lots of server500 errors so please look in apache error log and tell me the error messages that you are getting associated with this. Also check that your php memory_limit is at least 128M.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Clarence

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Clarence
    • Rocketeer

• Hi Mark,
      MrT wrote:
      Whilst you had updated gantry framework you had not updated the gantry template (it was still on 4.1.26 instead of 4.1.36) so I updated this.

Noted with thanks.

MrT wrote:
      You are getting lots of server500 errors so please look in apache error log and tell me the error messages that you are getting associated with this. Also check that your php memory_limit is at least 128M.

Regards, Mark.

Set to 256M. Lots of server500 errors (see attached).

Regards,
      Clarence
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You are getting "open_basedir restriction in effect" - please see this http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2787111

You need to resolve that with your host because basically all the files required by you site are not being loaded.

I even tried protostar on your site and that gives server 500 error too for the same reason. So I actually think something is not right with your server config.

It is also true that both your "blank component" and "facebook widget" extensions are also giving lots of errors too.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds