Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fatal error in plugins/gantry/functions.php

• Fatal error in plugins/gantry/functions.php

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

My wordpress site is running beautifully using the Crystalline theme on my test server, but after moving all the files to my new server, I receive this error when I try to access my live site:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/venuk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 251

Server settings, permissions, and the files themselves are all the same on my test server. The only thing I modified was wp-config and the site url in the db and I have double-and-tripple-checked those.

Can anyone help me resolve this or at least point me in the right direction?
    • Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Fatal error in plugins/gantry/functions.php

Posted 12 years 6 months ago
    • Hi,

Can you provide me with a link to your site please?
  • Re: Fatal error in plugins/gantry/functions.php

Posted 12 years 5 months ago
    • Hi I am having the same issues:
      Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/27/8483827/tmp/sess_8muppd7m1q2d11ofu4u97615p7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 135

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php:135) in /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 135

I moved servers from one on one to godaddy and these errors come up. Ideas?? orapinmarketing.com/
    • Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Can you show me the phpinfo output of your hosting environment please?

• Hi Tyndie,

I can't seem to get the info when I go to: orapinmarketing.com/phpinfo.php I get the below:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/var/chroot/home/content/27/8483827/tmp/sess_8muppd7m1q2d11ofu4u97615p7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 135

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php:135) in /home/content/27/8483827/html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 135
      404 Page Not Found

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/27/8483827/tmp/sess_8muppd7m1q2d11ofu4u97615p7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Help...
    • Dave T

• Same here - walkingdeadtheatre.com/

Everything was working great then poof, this happened today
      Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/m3fs/public_html/walkingdeadtheatre.com/index.php:1) in /home/m3fs/public_html/walkingdeadtheatre.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/functions.php on line 135
    • Dave T

• Still busted but different error, is this something you guys are working on or do we need to try and fix it?

I cannot access my admin page

• Any news??? Client is getting ansy.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds