Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Need help editing the header on Kinetic!

• Need help editing the header on Kinetic!

Posted 12 years 5 months ago
    • I am using Kinetic (style3) and my client has a large logo. So I thought I could simply remove the "Kinetic" logo at the top and push the site down about 200 pixels. Then simply have the logo displayed on the background. Seems simple enough but I am pulling out my hair trying to find out which file to edit in order to bring the whole site down a bit. Normally I would just use a few <br>s and BAM! problem solved. But I don't know which file to edit for this.

Btw, I used rocketlauncher to install the site just like the demo (I noticed that not all the images display, is that normal? oh well)

www.lace-fitness.com/wp

If someone could please tell me exactly which file and where to edit this I would appreciate it.
  • Re: Need help editing the header on Kinetic!

• oh one more thing.. I thought maybe I could also just edit "surround-top.png" file and add the client's logo in this but when I did this it still does not push the site down in order to display the image. Any help is appreciated.
  • Re: Need help editing the header on Kinetic!

• Ok I finally figured this out by myself :) For anyone having this problem just use the "Text" widget supplied by Gantry, drag it to the "Top" block on the right, and put whatever HTML code you want in there.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds