Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SEO Plugins and Title tag re-write

• GrantA

SEO Plugins and Title tag re-write

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • It looks like the current theme that we are using is not allowing for the title tag to change when we edit pages on Wordpress. It updates the description tag, but not the title tag We currently are using Dominion 1.3 theme.

Initially I used the Yoast SEO plugin and that was not changing the titles, so I did some looking and other people were saying that the All in One SEO pack will work with Gantry.

I installed it and again, it was working for the description but not for re-writing the title.

I tried then to use the Platinum SEO pack and, yet again, no such luck with the titles.

So, I am not sure what the issue is? I would have to say it has something to do with the theme, but I am not sure if there is a page or a piece of code that I need to edit in order to get it to work correctly. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: SEO Plugins and Title tag re-write

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • Hi, in Gantry there is a title "Gizmo" where you can add whichever title you like. Or you can disable it completely, then it won't interfere. Here is a link to the Google User Group thread where this process is outlined.

groups.google.com/group/gantry-framework...tag#5e4ca9e6011c5aff

Hope that helps.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds