Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

"The Events Calendar" breaks Gantry Framework

• "The Events Calendar" breaks Gantry Framework

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • I installed The Events Calendar plug in for WordPress ( wordpress.org/extend/plugins/the-events-calendar/ ) and when choosing the "default events" page layout/template in the calendar admin, it breaks the gantry framework and becomes a fluid layout and not fixed within the 960 grid structure. It also defaults to the index home page and not a page template.

If I set the "events template" to the default page, the calendar does not appear, but the events show up in list form, but within the 960 structure.

I saw a thread in the WordPress forums ( wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-the-e...th-gantry?replies=11 ) and am hoping that between the two of you, we may be able to figure out a solution?

Thanks!
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: "The Events Calendar" breaks Gantry Framework

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • Hi, I looked at the thread and it referenced this thread, which offers a fix:
      tri.be/support/forums/topic/gantry-frame-work-issue/#post-13388

Did you try that? Seems like they worked out.

Gantry works a bit different than most standard Wordress plugins, so we know it's not compatible with all third party plugins out of the box. Patching up the code is the only way to fix it. Hope that helps.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds