Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Conflict with Gantry - SiteOrigin Page Builder

• Bridget
    • Rocketeer

Conflict with Gantry - SiteOrigin Page Builder

Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    • I have found this problem on all my wordpress sites that use Gantry. When I disable the Gantry plugin the problem goes away.

Basically when I try to createa link in the SiteOrigin Editor -- the wordpress url tool chooser just blinks and I'm not able to put in any link.

Here's a screenshot of the issue and then below a gif that shows the blinking action.

www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3792139/...87b98e9dd7965483c9dc

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Conflict with Gantry - SiteOrigin Page Builder

• Gantry 4 or Gantry 5?

Any errors in the console?

Chrome: Settings > More Tools > Developer Tools > Console
      Mozilla: Settings > Developer > Web Console

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee compatibility with all 3rd party plugins. Since Gantry is itself a complex framework plugin I don't recommend it be used in conjunction with other page builders or frameworks.

Gantry 4 and 5 are both free and open source. If the site origin devs rule this a direct conflict with something in Gantry 5 I would recommend they post here to get the attention of the G5 devs: github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues
    • Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Matt. Reason: edited to ask about console errors
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Bridget
    • Rocketeer

• Gantry 5 - ufortunately not getting any errors in console. Also a problem when editing images. So bascially any toolset that pops up.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Have you tested it in multiple browsers? Mozilla/Chrome at least? I would reach out to the SiteOrigin devs to see if they've had any other reports
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds