Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problem with gantry-totop.js

• Problem with gantry-totop.js

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,

I get an error using the scroll to top feature on a virtuemart site. The smooth scroll effect isn`t working. It also stop the fadein/fadeout effect on the menu subitems.

The site is: www.coddii.com/joomla.html

Firebug shows the following issue:

Fx.Scroll is not a constructor
      eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(...ck|Event|stop|toTop'.split('|'),0,{}))
      gantry-totop.js - row 8

I`m also tried to unpublish the menu which is also using mootools but the problems is still there. Maybe someone could take a look.
    • Member of the Virtuemart 2 Development Team.

Take a look at my virtuemart theme which works perfectly with all rockettheme templates.
      http://www.developing-and-design.com/en/joomla/virtuemart-themes/features.html
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Problem with gantry-totop.js

• Re: Problem with gantry-totop.js

• hi kat05,

I read this forum thread. They talk about using mootools and jquery together.

But I use only motools. If I disable the "to top scroller" feature everything works. If I enable it firebug gives me the error in the js file which is responsible for this feature...

And if I add the code which is mentioned in the vm forum thread I get an blank page.
    • Member of the Virtuemart 2 Development Team.

Take a look at my virtuemart theme which works perfectly with all rockettheme templates.
      http://www.developing-and-design.com/en/joomla/virtuemart-themes/features.html
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Problem with gantry-totop.js

• hi again,

looks like you use mootools 1.11 on your site while our products use 1.12.
      not sure if that is causing an issue?

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Posted 13 years 8 months ago

Posted 13 years 8 months ago
    • is there a fix for this yet? When I update the # of products in my shopping cart, I get a blank page that loads. How do we fix the mootools conflict? I tried this but it didn't work.
      forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?t ... #msg244265

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds