Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Did I upgrade Gantry OK?

• Did I upgrade Gantry OK?

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • Hello

Had the Quantive template installed.
      In the components menu I didn't see the com_gantry...however Quantive allready had the 2.5 version of Gantry.

I've installed the gantry_joomla_framework-3.0.6.zip in the backend of Joomla
      Now I see in the components menu Gantry.

I then updated the Quantive template (standalone version) using FTP.

When I in the future want to install a new template (with the Gantry framework), I only have to use the standalone version of the template and install it in the backend of Joomla? Right?
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Did I upgrade Gantry OK?

• If the site already have Gantry installed (like the one you refer to above), then you are correct otherwise you will want to use the Template-Gantry Bundle.
  • Re: Did I upgrade Gantry OK?

• I presumed I did everything like it had to be.
      After updating Gantry and updating the Quantive template, I installed the nex Panacea template (standalone version, because Gantry allready was installed)

Because I liked the new template more than Quantive, I uninstalled the Quantive template.

And then started the problems

When I wanted to open the site ( www.bax.be/joomla ), the following error appeared.

PHP Warning: require_once(D:\www\bax.be\www\joomla\templates\rt_quantive_j15\html\mod_roknavmenu\themes\gantry-splitmenu\formatter.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\www\bax.be\www\joomla\modules\mod_roknavmenu\helper.php on line 129 PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\www\bax.be\www\joomla\templates\rt_quantive_j15\html\mod_roknavmenu\themes\gantry-splitmenu\formatter.php' (include_path='.;C:\php-pear\pear') in D:\www\bax.be\www\joomla\modules\mod_roknavmenu\helper.php on line 129

I think it has somethinh to do with the installation of the upadte of Gantry, strange the Gantry component 2.5 wasn't visible when only Quantive was installed.
      So I couldn(t remove that one before installing version 3.0.6

Still cannot find a solution
      When I rein,stall Quantive, it works, but when I choose Panacea as standard template, still the menu's ...of Quantive are showed.

The hard way: reinstall Joomla and the templates???
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Did I upgrade Gantry OK?

• I think that you need to upgrade RokNavMenu. AFAIK there was such error in an old version of RNM.
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds