Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Upgrade Problem

• Upgrade Problem

Posted 13 years 7 months ago
    • Hi, I'm really hoping you can help. I have 3 domains that were running Joomla 1,5,19. I hadn't upgraded yet because of the possible MooTools issues. Anyway I decided to do it today, and 2 went fine (Infuse and MediaMogul), but something went wrong when I tried upgrading my Kinetic site. I don't know if I did something wrong, but afterward I was just getting a Gantry error when trying to access site (sorry I didn't copy that one). I tried many things after that but couldn't resolve the problem.

I decided to trash the domain folder and drop the sql tablles and recover from yesterday's backup. I did this and could then get into the admin OK, but when trying to access frontend still get a Gantry error. I get the same error when I try to access the template in the template manager. The error is as follows in Template Manager:

Menu Assignment
      Menus: Cannot assign default template.
      Parameters The parameter file /templates/rt_kinetic_j15/params.ini is writable!

Warning: require_once(/home2/gocruick/public_html/studiotemp/templates/rt_kinetic_j15/lib/gantry/core/gantryloader.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/gocruick/public_html/studiotemp/templates/rt_kinetic_j15/lib/gantry/gantry.php on line 36

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/gocruick/public_html/studiotemp/templates/rt_kinetic_j15/lib/gantry/core/gantryloader.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home2/gocruick/public_html/studiotemp/templates/rt_kinetic_j15/lib/gantry/gantry.php on line 36

Thanks
  • Re: Upgrade Problem

Posted 13 years 7 months ago
    • I finally fixed the problem by uninstalling all Rocket Extensions, Gantry and re-installing the Kinetic template with Gantry,

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds