Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Video slider on Gantry-framework.org

• Joey

Video slider on Gantry-framework.org

Posted 13 years 6 months ago
    • My level of self confidence is declining with every passing minute, I have been searching now for two days, and I know the answer is right under my nose somewhere. But could one of you folks point me in the right direction here.

I am very interested in the effect that they are using if you click this link http://www.gantry-framework.org/ , and then the video located under "Get to now Gantry". They are using some kind of effect that sort of slides another page out and has a movie player in it. I am very interested in this feature and want to spend some time working with it.

Any ideas?

-much appreciated

Joey
      http://www.Afffiniti.com
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Video slider on Gantry-framework.org

• That is a custom RT-script and not available for public. Sorry!
    • Joey

• Baby jesus does not appreciate your reply :) How do I get into the G14 classified super secret special RT club access said script?

^ Thats probably not a possibility, but could you point me in the direction of researching how to achieve something like that, or is it massively complicated?
    • Joey

• Guess not, once again what a beautifully useless forum.. I really do appreciate the quality of templates and talent here, but I would never recommend you to a customer based off the support here alone. If you notice the rather limited amount of posts I have, its due to the fact that the THE LIMITED answers provided here are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.

Whats with the "private script"? Honestly, so I guess your just promoting the decryption of your "private" javascript files and figuring it out anyway(not that I already did that and would tell anyone)..

But seriously, after looking threw the forum for solutions to a few problems, I see so many posts with NO ANSWERS, what kind of shit is that? You charge for your templates, that involve(at times) very complex and sensitive code, and when it fails (like things of this nature often do) You fall back on the old faithful statement of saying "well we put this forum here, and will try to help, but sorry, most times we wont".

Not a very good way to gain footing in your respective industry. In short, you would DOMINATE if you provided better support and didn't say things like "that is a custom script not available to the public" There are other people implementing this SAME method, and threw sheer aggravation, I already got my answer to the solution. Not that I decrypted the shitty attempt at security you tried to implement.. And I'll end this with my apologies, but this is what's on my mind and I have just come to expect more from a team that provides such beautiful work.
    • Ben Lee
    • Elite Rocketeer

• It seems as you only have two topics going, this one and one other and the other one is solved.

Sorry you weren't able to find what you needed here and to answer the javascript issue, the javascript files are copyrighted and not part of the same license as the rest of the template code.

The video feature you are asking about is on the RocketTheme site only meaning that we don't have the code, not only the javascript but we don't have the css or html code for it either. It's not an extension that we are just holding back, so a moderator telling you that we don't have the code for it, really is the only answer we can offer there.

If you have any template specific questions, you are free to answer, but further responses as the one you just posted aren't tolerated on the forum. We are happy to help, but please refrain from that type of language in the future.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds